The Minnesota RollerGirls (MNRG) organization is a four-team, all-female, flat track roller derby league. Founded in August 2004 by the Donnelly sisters, the Minnesota RollerGirls are members of the Women's Flat Track Derby Association (WFTDA). Every Minnesota RollerGirl is held to the highest standards of sportsmanship, ethics and good will and must adhere to rules set by the league and by the WFTDA. The MNRG is governed by the skaters, for the skaters. Skaters are not paid and a portion of the proceeds raised by the league is contributed to local charities.
The Women's Flat Track Derby Association (WFTDA) is the international governing body for the sport of women's flat track roller derby. The WFTDA sets standards for rules, seasons, and safety, and determines guidelines for the international athletic competitions of member leagues. There are more than 400 WFTDA-affiliated leagues worldwide.
- Trackside: Seating on the floor, right next to the track. For your safety, you must be 18+ to sit trackside. Trackside tickets are only available through the Roy Wilkins Auditorium Box Office.
- Reserved Floor: Access to reserved seating areas on the floor.
- Reserved Balcony: Access to reserved seating areas in the balcony.
- General Admission Floor: Access to open areas on the floor. First come, first serve.
- General Admission Balcony: Access to open seating areas in the balcony. First come, first serve.