The Minnesota RollerGirls (MNRG) organization is a six-team, all-female, flat track roller derby league. Founded in August 2004 by the Donnelly sisters, the Minnesota RollerGirls are members of the Women's Flat Track Derby Association (WFTDA), comprised of 260 leagues across the nation, in addition to 104 apprentice leagues. Every Minnesota RollerGirl is held to the highest standards of sportsmanship, ethics and good will and must adhere to rules set by the league and by WFTDA. The MNRG is governed by the skaters, for the skaters. Skaters are not paid and a portion of the proceeds raised by the league is contributed to local charities.
- Trackside: Seating on the floor, right next to the track. For your safety, you must be 18+ to sit trackside. Trackside tickets are only available through the Roy Wilkins Auditorium Box Office.
- Reserved Floor: Access to reserved seating areas on the floor.
- Reserved Balcony: Access to reserved seating areas in the balcony.
- General Admission Floor: Access to open areas on the floor. First come, first serve.
- General Admission Balcony: Access to open seating areas in the balcony. First come, first serve.